Friday, October 22, 2021

Day Twenty Two- Creativity



“Do something creative everyday.”
Anonymous 

I truly believe this is the way to live a creative life. Each day find a way to be creative. 
As I’ve tried to express creativity is so much more than painting a masterpiece or writing the great American novel. 

Allowing creativity to become a habit can add value to your days, and as Annie Dillard reminds us, “How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.”

Creative Activity

Write a haiku. 

Haiku is Japanese poetry composed of three lines. Line one is composed of five syllables, line two seven syllables, and line three  five syllables. 

It’s fun to write haiku about nature. I keep a small journal to record my haiku poems. 

I’m including  a link with examples to help inspire your own haiku 

                                      

                                           https://www.classroompoems.com/haiku-examples.html

No comments:

Post a Comment