Saturday, October 9, 2021

Day Nine- Creativity




“Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul.”
Alice Walker

Sometimes my soul feels parched. I’m so caught up in the to do lists of life, and trying to figure out life that I lose my creative self. 

That’s why it’s important to place your creative self high on your list of priorities. You may not be writing a novel, or painting a masterpiece, but just allowing yourself to see the beauty in the small and mundane is a first step toward a more creative you. 

Creative Activity

Wear a new piece of jewelry each day for a week. I don’t know about you, but I tend to have my favorites when it comes to jewelry. I thought it sounded fun to dig around and purposely wear something different each day. I also thought about the sentimental side of jewelry. Just like with those old photos take a little walk down memory lane. Remember the circumstances of each piece, think about what might have been the fashion trend at the time, and contemplate on the tried and true you find yourself returning to each day. 

I’ve included a fun blog post below about what your jewelry says about your personality. 

https://www.romadesignerjewelry.com/blogs/education/what-your-jewelry-style-says-about-your-personality

No comments:

Post a Comment