Friday, October 15, 2021

Day Fifteen- Creativity

      


                                      “Creativity is a wild mind and a disciplined eye.”

Dorothy Parker


Remaining curious and open to new ideas is the first step to creativity. Having the discipline to see your project through to completion helps you share your creativity with the world. 

Creative Activity

Take a walk at a local park, especially one you have never been to before. The park I have in mind is Parr Park in Grapevine. It has the distinction of have the world’s largest painted rock collection. I would love to check it out someday soon since my husband and I have enjoyed rock painting ourselves. 

I’m including a link about the park:

                     https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/parr-park-rock-trail

No comments:

Post a Comment