Sunday, October 3, 2021

Day Three- Creativity



“Creative isn’t the way I think, it’s the way I like to live.”
Paul Sandip

I must agree with Sandip. Creativity isn’t just something I do, it is who I am. As a teacher I had the opportunity to be creative each day I entered the classroom. From the very beginning of my career I captured and nurtured that innate creative spirit of children. 

Even today just being around my young grandsons allows me to see the world through their eyes. I am blessed beyond belief. 

Creative Activity

Watch an old movie. It could be one you’ve watched before, but I encourage you to find a classic you have never seen. Allow yourself to get caught up in the story, and at the end take a moment to contemplate the fate of the main character. What did you learn about yourself and others after viewing?

Of course, popping a batch of popcorn the old fashioned way over the stove wouldn’t be such a bad idea either. 

Here’s a list of some classic movies you might want to consider:


No comments:

Post a Comment