Saturday, October 23, 2021

Day Twenty Three- Creativity



“Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm.”
Earl Nightingale 

I think it’s important to live our lives with enthusiasm.  Now this may not be an every second kind of thing, but getting excited about life adds a whole new layer.

Creativity shows up when we are living a life full of enthusiasm, even in the ordinary. 

Perhaps for me the best role model for this is my sweet three year old grandson, who lives life so enthusiastically that you can’t help but be inspired when you are around him. 

If I could bottle just a fraction of his enthusiasm, and see the world through his eyes life would definitely be sweeter. 

Creative Activity

Write a letter.

Letter writing seems to have become a lost art. However, that doesn’t mean that we should give up on the benefits of writing a handwritten letter to someone in our life. 

Use a pretty piece of stationery, and even a specialty stamp when you mail it. 
As a child pen pals were a really popular thing to do. Although, I’ve never had one I always thought it sounded pretty cool. 

When I graduated from high school I did stay in touch with some of my friends through letter writing. Long distance phone calls were expensive, so letter writing was the only way to keep in touch. 

I challenge you to write a letter to someone in your life today. 
Here’s a link if you want to become a pen pal with a senior citizen:


No comments:

Post a Comment