Monday, October 25, 2021

Day Twenty Five- Creativity




“Almost all creativity requires purposeful play.”
Abraham Maslow

It is for this reason that children are so creative. Play is the way they learn, and is as natural as breathing. 

Think about the things you loved as a child. How could you include some of this in your adult life. 

For me one of my favorite things to do as a child was coloring. Today I continue to color with a set of colored pencils, and inspirational  coloring books. 

I also enjoy coloring with my grandsons. 

Creative Activity

Substitute a different ingredient in a familiar meal or create a totally new meal with only the ingredients on hand. 

This type of creativity stretches that problem solving muscle, and who knows you might actually create a new family favorite.

I’m including a link about the importance of play:

                                                                                

                                                                      https://wanderlust.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment