Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Day Six- Creativity




“You can’t use up your creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
Maya Angelou

I really believe this to be true. In fact it’s those times when you are not utilizing your creative muscle that you find yourself to be least creative.

As an elementary school teacher I had the opportunity every day to be creative. I was surrounded by the epitome of creativity-young children. It was through them that I remained creative. 

Push yourself to be creative and stay creative. The reward is worth the effort. 

Creative Activity

Take a photo walk. This is one of my favorites.  It’s especially nice during spring and fall. As you take your photos bend down, and take the same photo from different angles. Look for different textures, and include them in your photo. Set up an Instagram account that is dedicated only to your photos. Sit back and enjoy the gallery you have created. 
I’ve included some pretty great ideas for photo walks in the link below:

              https://expertphotography.com/12-tips-to-get-the-most-out-of-a-photo-walk/

No comments:

Post a Comment