Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Day Twenty- Creativity

                                      


                                   


                                        “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”

Dr. Seuss

I really love this! 

Children seem to know this instinctively, however somewhere around middle school they start to lose sight of this. 

Trying to be just like everyone else seems to take priority. 

I used to worry about why I didn’t quite fit in, but somewhere along the way  (probably in my early fifties) I began to embrace my differences. 

Author of The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin inspired me to do so with these two ideas:

“Be Gretchen“( or in my case Shari)
“You can choose what you do, but not what you like to do.“

Each one of us is completely unique, and comes equipped to make our own mark on the world. Large or small our gifts are their to help others. Stand out!

Creative Activity

Add 5 new Pinterest boards to your account. Choose five new categories of interest, and pin away to your heart’s desire. 

Sometimes I think of Pinterest pinning as a hobby of mine. It’s a fun way to get inspiration, and to learn new things. 

If you need a few ideas to get you started I’ve included a link for that:

                                          https://www.plannthat.com/pinterestboardideas/

No comments:

Post a Comment