Monday, October 18, 2021

Day Eighteen- Creativity




“Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.”
Bill Moyers

Last evening I happened to glance out the front window, and saw the most amazing sky. It’s color was what I call sky blue pink. It’s a term I learned as a child. 

I encouraged my husband to join me outside to revel in its majesty. Something as ordinary as the sky was showing off it’s hidden beauty.

We moved to the side of the house to check out the backyard which faces the west. The sky was majestic with its amber hues. 

We then returned to the front and our sky blue pink sky was no more. In a matter of seconds it had faded away. 

Luckily I had snapped photos of both skies, although the beauty of the sky blue pink sky paled n comparison to the real deal. 

I posted the photos on Facebook and described them as dueling skies, with the reminder to live in the moment. 

Between my photos and my blog posting I would say creativity won. 

Creative Activity

Photograph the same thing at different times of the day. Photograph the same thing from three different angles. Move in closer to take the photo. Consider the background. Only photograph a portion of something. 

Today with everyone carrying around a high quality camera on their phone there is no reason not to play around with photography. Check out the edit features, and experiment with the different filters. 

I’ve set up an Instagram account for only my photos. I sure do enjoy looking back at my photo gallery. If you’d like to check it out, follow me at shari5802.

I’m including a link with tips for creating better photos with your i phone:

https://iphonephotographyschool.com/iphone-photography-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment