Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Day Five-Creativity



“Creativity takes courage.”
Henri Matisse

For me the courage of creativity is being brave enough to be rejected or misunderstood. Marching to your own beat, doing things your own way, and not just going along with the crowd can have repercussions.

Beginning this blog and sharing it with others was an act of courage on my part. Allowing others to see more transparently has been both rewarding and challenging at the same time. 
However, my creative endeavors have been some of my fondest moments and memories, and I treasure looking back over the last several years through the help of my blog.
 
Creative Activity

Look through an old photo album. Let your mind wander to a bygone time, and reflect on how you have changed. Think back and let your mind consider how different your life might have been if you had chosen differently. Use this as a catalyst for any changes you may have been considering. 

While you are looking over those old photo albums here’s a link to give you some ideas of what to do with them. 

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment