Monday, October 4, 2021

Day Four- Creativity



“The world is just a canvas to the imagination.”
Henry David Thoreau

Imagination is one of my favorite things. I used to think that all children were imaginative, but over the years I found that not to be true. Those lacking imagination needed to be paired with an imaginative friend who would open the door to the wonders it brings. 

Even as adults we need to find those friends who either are imaginative or who will encourage us to include imagination in our days. 

Creative Activity
Cook a meal with only the ingredients on hand. Usually I begin with a recipe and make a list of ingredients I need to pick up at the store. Why not work in advance. Check your pantry, freezer and fridge and see what you can come up with. Of course, having a few extra ingredients on hand will make this a little easier. 

If you are stuck the following link might help you get started:


No comments:

Post a Comment