Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Day Thirteen- Creativity

                                               




                                                  “Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.”

Albert Einstein 

I truly believe this, and wish I had more opportunities to be around those who actively seek to be creative.

This is why teaching was sooo good for my creativity. Today I rely more on finding creative individuals online. 

However, I would love to have my own community of those in the pursuit of creativity in order to be fed and inspired. 

Creative Activity

Buy a sample pack of teas, and try a different one each night. 
When I think of tea, I think of a relaxing moment spent  just before bed while listening to quiet music with the lights dimmed. Ironically, I rarely drink tea this way.

However, how fun would it be to do so, and take advantage of that time to quiet your mind, and reflect on your next creative adventure.

I’m including a link for Celestial Seasonings Tea, and highly recommend touring their facility if you ever find yourself in Boulder, Colorado:

                                                          https://celestialseasonings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment