Friday, October 8, 2021

Day Eight- Creativity




“Creativity doesn’t wait for that perfect moment. It fashions its own perfect moments out of ordinary ones.”
Bruce Garrabrandt

When it comes to creativity it’s important not to wait for that perfect moment, that perfect idea, or that perfect material to come your way. Seek to be creative through the very ordinary moments of your life. 
Children do this instinctively. Emulate them!

Creative Activity

Create a new look using the makeup you already have on hand. Basically, I think I’m using the same makeup routine I began at age thirteen. I think the only difference is I no longer wear the iridescent bright blue cream eye shadow I used to adore.  

Challenge yourself to try a different look. Technically you never actually have to leave the house. If you are like me you’ve accumulated some lipstick and eyeshadow colors along the way that you never wear. Give them a try. 

I’m including a link that will help you get started:

                                           
                           https://cammiallen.com/makeup-routine-over-50/

No comments:

Post a Comment