Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Valentine’s Pillow





I’m on the lookout for a cute Valentine’s Day pillow for my bench. I checked Hobby Lobby, and Walmart the other day, but came up empty. 

Now remember the options are few in my area, but I’m thinking I’ll check TJ Max and Ross later this week when I go to Stephenville. 

I’ve also looked online, but sometimes it’s hard to tell what something is like by the photo. 

Yesterday when I was hanging up my coat I noticed the back of a Christmas pillow I had stored in the closet. It was a red and white stripe. I thought it might work in a pinch. Then I remembered the small Love pillow from the guest room. 

I still think I’ll keep my eyes open, but if push comes to shove I might pick up a Valentine gnome from the Shoppin Baskit in town. I’m obsessed with these gnomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment