Friday, January 13, 2023

Infestation




 Well it looks like we’ve got a little toy mouse infestation going on around here.

Of course, this is all practice for the real deal if a mouse actually enters the barn. Bluebonnet takes her job seriously, and is in constant training throughout the day. 

Most of the time the mice get batted under an end table that requires me to get down on bended knee with a fly swatter in hand to retrieve them. After my last attempt to get up gracefully I headed for the glucosamine. I can’t neglect taking it if I plan on keeping up with this little girl. 

I need to thank my sister Jean for most of this collection. For Christmas Bluebonnet was the recipient of some higher quality mice than my Walmart could provide. 

Needless to say she is in catnip heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment