Friday, January 27, 2023

Dollar Tree




One of my stocking stuffers this year was a nut blend from the Dollar Tree. It was really tasty so yesterday I stopped by and picked up three different varieties of the snack. 

Along with being tasty it was the right price at $1.25 each. I ended up getting the Energy, Power, and Protein blend. They also had a Fruit blend as well. 

I also noticed that Dollar Tree had really increased the size of their craft section. I picked up some canvases to use with my grandsons who really enjoy doing painting projects. However, there were all kinds of things that my crafty friends might like. If you haven’t been there recently you might want to check it out. 

I will also point out that they carry Hallmark cards at Dollar Tree as well. Not bad for $1.25. 

No comments:

Post a Comment