Friday, January 20, 2023

Get Clear Assessment

 



I mentioned the other day that I enjoy listening to the Ken Coleman Show on the way to babysit my grandsons. 

Ken offers a tool he calls The Get Clear Assessment to help people narrow down purposeful work they might enjoy.  I was curious what my results would be.

Although, I was not necessarily looking for a second career, when the cost of the assessment went from $30.00 to $10.00 I decided to purchase it.  I’ve always enjoyed personality tests in my constant quest to f understand myself better. 

Ken divides the assessment into three parts: talent, passion, and mission. In the end he combines all three into a purpose statement. 

My Purpose Statement is:

I was created to use my talents of 
Communication, Inspection, Organization,
To perform my passions of
Performing, Leading, Promoting,
To accomplish my mission of
Influence

I must stay I was quite pleased with the results as they related to my career as teacher. I always said I was a frustrated actress, and the classroom was my stage. I literally had a captive audience each day. I do believe my mission of influence was achieved through that profession. 
Today I hope my blog might influence others to take a moment to reflect on their own lives. 

Just curious what you think about my results?

1 comment:

  1. You were a great teacher and influenced many lives. You continue to do so. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete