Thursday, January 12, 2023

Two ingredient Tomato Soup




 I enjoy watching a You Tube Channel called See Mindy Mom. Mindy is a mom of three school age kids who looks for ways to stretch a dollar when it comes to cooking. 

Recently I purchased her latest e-cookbook, and I’ve been quite pleased with some of the meals I have made. 

One of the easiest, and tastiest is a two ingredient tomato soup. All you need is a 24 oz jar of spaghetti sauce ( My new favorite is the Great Value brand Tomato Basil Garlic Pasta Sauce.), and a half cup of heavy cream. You simply combine the two and heat it up in a saucepan. 

I can’t describe to you how delicious this soup is. I served mine with grilled cheese sandwiches made on Italian style bread. Chuck and I agreed it rivaled something you might get at a place like La Madeline.

Since we are still in the winter season, although you’d never know it with these 80 degree days, you might want to check it out. 

1 comment: