Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Progressive’s Update




Well it’s been over a week since I got my new progressive glasses so I thought I’d give you an update. 

I have adjusted to them remarkably well. There have been no headaches, or difficulty learning to use them. The first day or two I did have to search for the close up part of the lens , but I was quickly able to figure that out.

The one problem I did have the first week was that they were sliding down my nose, and I was constantly pushing them up. I ended up going by the office and having them adjusted to sit higher up on my face. 

The thing I’ve liked the most about them is the clarity of the far away distance. I don’t think I realized how blurry things were. Walking through Walmart is a breeze now. 

The only bad thing is that they are a little tight, and rub my ears. I’m not sure if you just get used to that or if they need to be adjusted again? I have liked not having to continually push them back up my nose. 

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment