Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Thrive


Thrive. 
To thrive means to prosper or flourish. 

Deborah K. Heisz and the editors of Live Happy magazine have published a book entitled Live Happy: Ten Practices for Choosing Joy.  Heisz writes, "We don't thrive by accident. Living a life that overflows with meaning and sustainable joy, one in which you look forward to each new day, requires a commitment to practice positive habits and attitudes that support and fuel your well-being."

Sometimes I find myself not really paying close attention to the choices I make. Sometimes staying committed to healthy habits is easier said than done. However, I like the idea of thriving in my life. I don't like letting each day roll into the next without affording it much thought. I'm willing to stay committed to the things that bring me well-being and allow me to thrive. 





No comments:

Post a Comment