Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bucket Lists


Bucket lists. 

I'm not really a bucket list kind of person. Oh, there are things I'd like to do, but I've not committed them to a list. Well last evening if I were a bucket list kind of person, I could have checked off a big one. 

I'm probably one of the few who had never seen Wicked. It's something I'd wanted to do for years, but to be honest I'm not that comfortable with online ticket ordering, so each year when the show would come to town I would conveniently never get around to ordering tickets. This year, though, I was bound and determined to not let it pass me by again. I picked up the phone, talked to an actual human, got some advice about which seats were the best, and placed the order. 

Well, I must admit Wicked did not disappoint. The scenery was amazing, the singing outstanding, and the storyline clever. My husband and I had a wonderful night out, and I'm so glad that I didn't let it pass me by again. I'm really embracing intentionality in my life, and I want to take advantage of opportunities that come my way. As far as the bucket list goes, See Wicked, check!



1 comment: