Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pinterest


Pinterest. 

So what's been on my radar lately? Actually I'm finding myself quite obsessed with Pinterest. It's the perfect way for an idea collector to hoard a collection that does not require a storage unit. 

With the school year coming to a close, and with nothing but time on my hands, I'm envisioning a summer of delicious food, an extremely organized home, and some fun craft projects. My plethora of Pinterest postings are definitely calling my name. 

I'm constantly amazed at the creativity that abounds, and the generous nature of those who share their ideas. As a teacher I always loved to give credit where credit was due to those amazingly creative teachers in the profession. Pinterest is the perfect venue to bring a little more creativity into your life. 



1 comment: