Monday, May 23, 2016

The State of My Purse




The state of my purse. 

For me there is a correlation between the state of my purse and home, and the enjoyment of my life. I know for some clutter and disorganization is perfectly fine. In fact some creatives say they thrive in clutter. However, for me it is more of a sign of my life spinning out of control. 

As I switched purses the other day, and began pulling out the debris of my current life, I couldn't help but feel better that I was on my way to bringing more order to my days. Interestingly enough, included in my purse were an array of cough drop wrappers and prescription bottles. For me when my life gets too busy or out of control I'm guaranteed to get sick. The body seems to know how to react to stress, and somehow the only way it can get the rest it craves is to become ill. 



Now that I have the good fortune of time I'm ready to take back my purse and my home. The words, "Outer order contributes to inner calm," truly is my mantra. 

1 comment: