Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Gratitude Jar


The Gratitude Jar. 

I'm starting something new this year. Each day I'm writing down one thing I'm grateful for, and placing it into a Gratitude Jar. 

Next New Year's Eve I plan on reading each blessing and reflecting over the year. Research has shown that gratitude plays an important part in happiness. Gratitude is the catalyst that can pull you back from the brinks of negativity when the inevitable happens. Being mindful of life's often overlooked blessings can help bring a smile to your face. You might want to consider a Gratitude Jar of your own for the coming year. 

"I don't have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness-it's right in front of me if I'm paying attention and practicing gratitude."


Brene Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment