Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Bullet Journal


Bullet journal. 

If you are one who has a habit of writing random things down, then you might enjoy keeping a bullet journal. At its simplest a bullet journal is basically a journal with a table of contents and numbered pages. 

What makes this so appealing is that it so easy to retrieve information, as all you have to do is locate it in the table of contents. My bullet journal was an inexpensive 8x5 inch bound journal I purchased at Walmart, but to be honest next time around I'm going to splurge on a nicer one like a Moleskine Journal. Although, it can fit in my purse I do not carry it with me on a regular basis. 

I've included goals, lists, Bible studies, quotations, and blogging ideas to name a few in mine. I can always refer to it or add to any information I have collected. In the past I was always good about writing stuff down, but never remembered exactly where everything all was. 



You can certainly check on Pinterest and find a large variety of really beautifully designed bullet journals with many including weekly and monthly planners. However, I use my own calendar for planning purposes, and try not to get too caught up in the intimidation of the art work that some enjoy adding to theirs. More than anything just make it work for you. I think you will enjoy this handy tool for keeping up with bits of information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment