Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Unexpected Surprises


Unexpected surprises. 

One of the things I love about Texas are those beautiful days in January when you get a little reprieve from winter. With temperatures in the 60's and the sun shining it does my heart good to be out and about. I don't know about you, but I function much better with sunlight, and can't imagine living where it is cold and grey for months on end. 

I was reading something the other day about not having your day so planned that there was no room for unexpected surprises. I found as I went through my day I was more open to recognizing these events and enjoying them. 

Life gets so busy and sometimes we lose sight of these small, simple things right before our eyes that can bring such joy. As you go about your day today look for your unexpected surprises. 





No comments:

Post a Comment