Friday, January 8, 2016

Determination


Determination.

At first glance determination sounds like a good thing. 

Its definition includes words like decided, settled, and resolved. Although, determination is not always an easy thing, it does seem to have its rewards. But what if giving up or changing direction were the better route? 

Sometimes we stick with something because we've always done it that way, or because we're embarrassed that others might view us a failure if we change course.

Determination has been given a starring role in achievement, but perhaps having the resolve to rethink or reevaluate a situation might be a better way. 

As I looked for a motivational quote about determination, I found my thoughts changing when I checked out its definition.

I don't want to let determination get in the way of changing my mind, and heading in a different direction if need be. 





No comments:

Post a Comment