Saturday, January 30, 2016

Grace Found Daily


Grace Found Daily 

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog. I had wanted to start a blog several years ago, but didn't really know how. However, more than that I could never quite settle on the right name. I felt the name would set the direction of the blog. 

On my first posting last January I wrote that I didn't know exactly which direction it would go,
 only that I knew I just needed to start. 


It didn't take long before the blog began taking on a shape of its own. It was as if it knew what needed to be said. The words seemed to flow from my heart. I began to look at the world through new and different eyes. 

Thank you for being there through the ups and downs, and allowing me to gush over my precious little grandson. What a blessing you and this blog has been to me. Those of you who are faithful readers, and take the time to respond have meant the world to me. 


I have reconnected with a former junior high friend, made a completely new blogger friend, and look forward to what this next year will bring. My hope is that you have found encouragement and inspiration in your own life through my blog, and I hope you will continue on this journey with me in 2016.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have met you. I feel like you have words to explain the everyday joy and sometimes discomfort of life. Where did we meet, anyway? Was it on Kate Moutaung's website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabriele, You commented on my 31 Day post. It became apparent that we had common interests. Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading your blog this year.

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I look forward to another year of your positive spin on life!

    ReplyDelete