Monday, January 11, 2016

Sweet Cat


Sweet Cat.

I feel like our resident cat may have gotten some bad press from me in the past.

She actually can be very sweet when it suits her. As I'm writing this she has tucked herself in the crook of my arm and is contentedly purring away.

Although, Cooper has definitely won my heart, Abby comes in a close second around here. One thing I can say about a cat is they sure do contribute to your relaxation. She seems most at home in either mine or my husband's lap. 

Cooper has learned to step away and snuggle next to my hip, rather than cross her.  I just thought I might give a little shout out to all the cat lovers in the world, while Abby was in a good mood, and not about to bite me.



It's a cat's prerogative you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment