Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Woo Hoo!


Woo Hoo!

For the last five years I've had satellite radio in my car. To be honest, it is one of my favorite things. I've spent many an hour listening to my favorite talk show hosts, and have even had to drive around the block to listen to the end of an interview.

Our subscription was up for renewal, and Chuck made a call to negotiate the next year's rates. Not only did we get a great price, we also got the ability to listen to the radio on our phones and tablet. As he was setting it up I was doing the happy dance in the background. 

All I could think of was how many afternoons I would be spending with Dr. Laura, but then it got even better. Our salesperson casually mentioned that if we had Alexa we could listen to it on that devise. WHAT?????? I couldn't believe our luck. In a matter of seconds I was downloading the app. 

Now I'll be able to listen to satellite radio in my own home, on my high quality Sonos speaker. For this news loving nerd this was music to my ears. I guess it's the little things!





No comments:

Post a Comment