Friday, April 6, 2018

Unpacking


Unpacking. 

Well slowly, but surely our house is becoming a home. 

The challenge has been where to put everything, and I do mean everything. Overall, I've been very pleased at how it is all coming together. With the addition of some new furniture, and the guidance of our sales associate at Haverty's I'm finding it easy to choose the accessories needed to finish each room. 

I'm enjoying getting to display my china and Grandmother's tea cups again. The dressers are displaying favorite photos, and my extensive collection of scrapbooks are being housed in an accessible manner. 

The boxes in the garage have been whittled down, and some Christmas tubs are ready for the attic. I found out a few days ago that my daughter's small town is hosting a garage sale on the square, and she has already reserved us a spot for those things we no longer want. 

I find myself working hard throughout the day racking up the steps on my Fitbit, and my weigh in at Weight Watchers this week did not disappoint. I'm hoping next week to get out, and explore the area a little more. 


But for now I need to get back to work. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear about your moving and reconstructing your life in new quarters. Losing weight is a great by-product!

    ReplyDelete