Tuesday, April 10, 2018

"Cat"astrophe


"Cat"astrophe.

My cat, Abby, has been "purrfectly" content since we moved into our new home. She has been especially happy about our new furniture, so much so that she has basically claimed the four upholstered dining room chairs, and one upholstered living room chair as her own. Nothing like a chair full of hair when guests come to visit. 

I thought I was ahead of the game when I laid a towel on the first chair I found her on. Except, the next time I caught her she was on a different chair, not the one with the towel. Before it was over I had a towel on each chair, and was feeling quite smug that I had finally outwitted her!

Earlier in the week I had fought the battle in the living room, and ended up buying a gray towel for the new chair. Abby has made it quite plain that she rules the roost, and she will basically roost wherever she pleases.


To be honest, though, it's hard to be too upset with her when she looks so sweet sleeping contentedly on her throne. Her nickname of Princess Honeybun really does seems to fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment