Thursday, October 6, 2016

The State of the Pantry


The state of the pantry. 

You've heard of the State of the Union address, well today I'm addressing the state of my crisper drawer and pantry. What I've discovered is that there is some sort of ratio between my eating habits and the state of these two areas.  When my crisper drawer begins looking more like a science fair project I can pretty much guarantee that my pants are going to be fitting a little more tightly. 



Just like Alexander Pope, I too believe that, "Order is heaven's first law." The orderly state of my crisper drawer and pantry has more to do with the state of my life in general. The good thing, though, is that the crisper drawer can be cleaned out and filled with fresh, healthy choices. So if you are like me, and finding yourself returning to some not so wanted eating patterns, you might want to check the state of your pantry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment