Sunday, October 2, 2022

Habits- Day 2



I’ve been giving some thought to my habits. I’ve decided to include a list of my daily habits without passing any judgement on whether they are considered good or bad. Tomorrow I’ll address the concept of what is considered a good habit, and what is a bad habit. 

Perhaps you could make a quick list of some of your habits. 

Remember the definition from  from yesterday. A habit is something that is done involuntarily, meaning you do it automatically without giving it much thought. 

List of Habits
Shower in the morning 
Brush my teeth morning and night
Wear my seatbelt in the car
Spend time on my i pad and i phone
Drink primarily water
Snack between meals
Sit more than I walk

I think our lives become a series of habits. Is this good or bad? Tomorrow we’ll dig deeper into that vein of thinking. 

“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.”

Thomas Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment