Saturday, October 1, 2022

Habits- Day 1



Habits:

“An acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become involuntary.”


Today begins a thirty-one day series about habits. It has been my custom, dare say I my habit, to participate during the month of October in a 31 Day Writing Challenge. 

If you are interested you might check back in my blog for previous years 31 Day Challenges. I have written about Discovery, Change, Art, Virtues, and Creativity I think you might enjoy reading them. 

Habits have always been a reoccurring interest of mine, and over the years I have read several books and articles about habits. I thought I might share with you some of the information I’ve acquired.

Now, technically, just because you have the information doesn’t guarantee that anything will come from it. I’m notorious for not taking action. I seem to like to accumulate it, and hoard it for some other day, just in case. 

I hope to not just share information or knowledge, but rather to reflect and perhaps take action on how habits play a part in our lives. 

Good, bad or indifferent let’s see where I’m at at the end of October. 

“The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.”
Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment