Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Boom!


Boom!

This week finds me at my daughter's home helping her pack as they are moving to a new house. Although, packing is my primary job being on Mimi duty might take precedence.

My two year old grandson and I found ourself looking out the large picture window in their living room keeping a close eye on the garbage truck across the way. 

Sheer fascination kept his eyes glued to the window as he excitedly reminded me to, "Watch! Watch!" We probably spent a good five minutes watching the truck or as he likes to call it the "Boom" finish its work. As it slowly backed up he pumped his small arm up and down hoping for a honk. 

Their new home won't be on so quite a busy road, and I know my grandson will miss the constant parade of trucks that make their way by. However, his new home will provide plenty of room to run and play, especially when his little brother gets older. 


I'm excited for their family to begin their new adventure, and as always I love getting to spend time seeing the world through my grandson's eyes. Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment