Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Yes!



Yes!

When it comes to toddlers one of the most often heard words is generally "No!" Now I'm not saying my two year old grandson never says this word, especially when it comes to naps, but I've noticed this past week that more times than not he says "Yes!" Actually a resounding, "Yes!"

He seems pretty agreeable to trying the foods that I bring, helping his mother out with the new baby, and generally being up to anything that includes tractors or trucks. What makes this even more endearing is the way he says yes. It's said in a very pleasant, uplifting tone that warms my Mimi heart every time I hear it.

I got to thinking once again about the lessons that can be learned from these little ones. Having an enthusiasm for life, and a willingness to try new things is something I aspire to as well, and can't help, but look toward my oldest grandson for inspiration. 


Saying yes to life sounds pretty good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment