Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Ornament Abduction


Ornament abduction. 

One of the things I've really enjoyed about technology is the ability to actually see my grandson in real time. Watching him play with his toys is one of my favorite things, and yesterday did not disappoint. 

Apparently, ornament abduction is a real thing, as his family's Christmas tree looked a little sparse near the bottom. As it turned out the culprit was my adorable grandson. Of course, who could blame the little guy for wanting to play with the Santa on a tractor ornament? And who would deny him a tiny Christmas apron ornament to hook on to that said tractor?

Snatching the Fisher-Price barn ornament, was quite understandable when you noticed the horse tucked inside. Who knew ornaments could be so much fun? Between the tree in the living room and the smaller version in his bedroom he's really enjoying the Christmas season this year. 

As much as a picture perfect tree might be desired, I'm glad my daughter lets him rearrange all her handiwork, and I'm glad technology shortens the distance between us. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment