Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Ladies Man


A ladies man. 

Well apparently Cooper is a ladies man. Chuck and I recently traveled to Florida, and left Cooper with a wonderful pet sitter who lives just around the corner. Each day she would send an update, and a picture or two. 

It all began with a crush on a cutie named Genie, with whom he liked to snuggle. Per his babysitter, though, he was a perfect gentleman. However, a few days later he became quite smitten with a new little beauty named Mini. The two became inseparable, and I think Cooper had officially fallen in love. 

I was so pleased and relieved that he was having such a great time, and couldn't help but smile  when I learned that he had also won the sitter's heart. She told me that she generally did not have favorites, but Cooper was quickly becoming one. 

I found out that one night Cooper had escaped his kennel, and found his way to her room. Now not even her own dog is allowed to sleep in the bed, but I guess she didn't have the heart to turn him away. 


I know he has won my heart over the years, and apparently at least the hearts of three others this past week. I sure did miss him, but knowing he was in good hands made the trip even more enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment