Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Perspective.



Perspective.  

Sometimes it's easy to get overwhelmed, especially when you are making changes in your life. The other night I found myself all consumed with everything that hadn't been done, and everything that needed to be done. My head was pounding and I couldn't sleep. 

The next morning I found out that a friend of mine had suffered a pretty serious injury, and was in for a long recovery period. My "so called worries" seemed to pale next to her real world worries.  Unlike her, I was healthy and injury free. 

Although, I had a lot on my plate it could all be accomplished through time and effort. Instead of losing sleep each night I needed to just roll up my sleeves and get going. There was an end in sight and I didn't need to lose sight of that. 

It's easy to become all consumed with what is  going on in your own life, but count your blessings if you have your health. 



No comments:

Post a Comment