Thursday, February 2, 2017

One or the Other


One or the other?

The other day my daughter sent me another video of my precious grandson. It seems that I can't get enough of them, and put in requests quite frequently. 

In this particular one he was petting their miniature Aussie Ellie. He was actually doing a great job of gently patting her, and then leaned in for a hug. Along the way you can hear my daughter encouraging him, and praising him for his efforts. 

Right when he went in for that hug a popular song began playing in the background, and he immediately sat back up and began bouncing along to its catchy tune. The lure of the siren song was just too great. 

He loved his dog, but it appeared he loved the music more. Ellie would have to wait for that hug. Sometimes a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta to do. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment