Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Peppermint Mocha


Peppermint mocha.

It's Peppermint Mocha season. I wanted to remind myself of that so I don't let the season get by me without indulging in a steaming cup. I also don't want to forget to swing by Dairy Queen to get my favorite Candy Cane Blizzard. Both of these are only served seasonally so I don't want to miss out. 

As we approach Christmas this year make sure to sing along with all those favorite Christmas carols you've sung since childhood.  Pull out those favorite DVDs like Christmas Vacation and Elf, bake your favorite holiday goodies, and check out those Christmas lights. 

Along with tried and true traditions try something new. This year since we got a real tree we decided to decorate our tree in a different way. So far we've strung the cranberries and popcorn, made clove oranges using little Cuties, hung candy canes, and have plans to make cinnamon applesauce ornaments today. 

Our tree looks completely different than the ones from Christmas past, but we are really having a fun time decorating it. Like the song says, "It's the most wonderful time of the year."



No comments:

Post a Comment