Thursday, April 27, 2017

Big Dreams


Big dreams. 

I just finished reading The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines and their co-author Mark Dagostino. If you are a fan of Fixer Upper it is a delightful read. 

One thing that really made an impression on me was their ability to dream big. Each time Joanna would slip her toe into the water of a big dream, Chip would be there to say, "Let's do it!"

In considering this boldness it made me realize that I don't really dream, let alone dream BIG when it comes to my life. I cautiously weigh each step, never allowing myself to wonder for more. 



At this point in my life I have the luxury of time, and yet no real vision for the future. I can't help but wonder if I allowed myself to dream BIG what might be in store for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment