Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A Life of Crime


A life of crime. 

Well apparently Cooper is a thief. Yesterday we made a little trip down to the dog park, and for the first time he showed some real interest in playing with a tennis ball. 

I threw it several times as he raced after it, returning ít to me, and dropping it on command. Smart little guy. However, when it was time to leave, unbeknown to me, he still had the ball in his mouth. 

We continued on our walk as we enjoyed the lakeside view, and the momma duck with her ducklings passing by. Right about then we met a woman, and her two Cooper-sized dogs, and stopped to visit. It was then I noticed the yellow tennis ball at my feet. The woman affirmed that indeed Cooper had just dropped it.  


I couldn't believe that he had scooped up the tennis ball without me noticing it, and had carried it a fairly long distance without dropping it. I'm hoping the judge gives him liency, as this is his first offense. I guess from now on I'll have to frisk him when we leave the dog park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment