Thursday, December 8, 2016

Two Random Chairs


Two random chairs. 

One of the things I love about my husband is that he always keeps me laughing. Yesterday did not disappoint. The day before he had spent time getting our backyard ready for winter. In the process he decided that two faded plastic lawn chairs would serve us better at the farm. He put them in the bed of the truck to take to the farm the next time we were there. 

Yesterday he took his truck to the Toyota dealership to have a sensor light checked, and figured he'd take advantage of their complementary car wash while he was at it.  It just so
happened that I was down the street helping purchase books for my retired teachers organization, and decided to stop by and check on him before I headed home. 

After visiting for a while I hopped in my car ready for some lunch.  Along the way home I couldn't help but notice out of the corner of my eye two random chairs tucked away on the side of the road. Those chairs looked awfully familiar. I immediately called my husband to inquire if his chairs had accidently flown out of the bed of his truck on his way to the dealership? 

He burst out laughing and informed me that he had actually left them there on purpose. You see he wasn't sure that he could get his truck washed if the chairs were in the bed. When it was all said and done he was completely amazed that I had noticed them, and I reminded him that very little gets past me. 



After the truck was finished my husband apparently stopped by and retrieved the two renegade chairs. All was well in the universe again, and I had a big laugh that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment