Thursday, June 9, 2016

Cross Pollinator


Cross pollinator. 

I heard this term recently and it really resonated with me. I have to say that I identify as a cross pollinator. I am someone who gathers knowledge and then shares it with others. This was one of my favorite parts of being a teacher, and I must say that I miss that captive audience of seven year olds. They found me to be a never ending fountain of knowledge, and always begged for more. 

Now I can't say that the adults I've come across react quite the same way.  But I must admit that sometimes the information just comes bubbling out, and I find myself sharing these tidbits with the stranger in front of me at Walmart. 



Sometimes I wish there was a Cross Pollinator Club for information lovers. We could share all our wonderful new learning with each other, and spare our loved ones the torture. Luckily though, my blog has become my cross pollination outlet, and I enjoy sharing some of the things I'm learning along the way. 

2 comments: