Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Podcasts


Podcasts. Do you ever listen to podcasts? I wanted to recommend a few. Happier with Gretchen Rubin and her sister Elizabeth Craft gives tips about how to live a happier life. It's fun to listen to the two sisters comparing notes as they appear to be total opposites. Simple Life Together features Dan and Vanessa Hayes. She's a professional organizer and together they are building a life around the values they have chosen for their family. They give advice and inspiration about building a simpler life. If you need financial motivation then Dave Ramsey is your man. Although, I can't say I follow his advice completely to the letter, he can help you get your financial house in order. Ted Talks are really interesting and inspiring if you are open to hearing different points of view. I usually listen to podcasts when I'm getting ready in the morning, when I'm doing house related tasks or when I'm cooking dinner in the evening. By listening to podcasts I'm always learning something new and this ties into my post about being a Life-Long Learner. If you haven't given them a chance yet, I encourage you to try out a few. If you are already a listener what podcasts do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment