Thursday, June 11, 2015

Cooper's Toys


Cooper's toys. When my daughter was growing up, I never allowed her to have toys strewn throughout the house. Now she was allowed to play with her toys where ever she wanted, it was just that when she was through, she needed to put them back where they belonged. Now before you completely jump all over me for being overly strict, I came by this quite honestly from my mother, who kept a very clean and tidy home. However, I have noticed when it comes to Cooper, I seem to have a whole new set of standards. Perhaps it is because he doesn't know how to put up his toys, or maybe because he is constantly playing and always needs a toy to be easily accessible? Or maybe, if truth be known, I'm a big softy when it comes to him. Actually, he can do very little wrong in my eyes. Now in his defense, he really is a great little guy, and very well behaved. He even earned his Canine Good Citizen Award from the AKC. The way I look at it, Cooper has actually been good training for my new grandchild who will join the family around Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment