Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Every Day



Every day. Gretchen Rubin, author of Better Than Before,  says, "What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while." This advice has caused me to reflect on my own every day choices. Am I kind? Do I think about how I can be helpful to others? Do I greet the morning with a smile on my face? Do I try to learn something new each day? Are my food choices healthy and have I taken Cooper for a walk? We can live our lives hit or miss; some days doing well and others not so much, however, this is not how I want to live my life. I want my life to have purpose and meaning. I want my life to be about something more than just me. I want to challenge myself to be aware of those every day actions that make the world a better place. How about you and your every day choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment