Sunday, March 29, 2015

Intentionally


Intentionally. To do something intentionally is to do it deliberately or on purpose. In the busyness of our days we often find ourselves just going through the motions of daily living. I've been guilty of this. Days turn into weeks which turn into months and years and this becomes your life. Do we ever stop and ask ourselves if this is really how we want to be living our life?  Are we being intentional in the choices we make? I've found that being more intentional in what I eat results in feeling better and being healthier. In being intentional with my money I find myself better able to handle my financial needs. Today I have been thinking about how to be more intentional with my time. Writer Annie Dillard says, "How we spend our days, of course, is how we spend our lives." She is more than correct in this sentiment. My days are a reflection of my life and I will live them intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment